Wayne has been traveling to Medjugorje for over 26 years and been leading pilgrims for over 20 years. He has organized and led hundreds of groups. With all this knowledge and experience, he can provide you with a beautiful and spiritual experience. Wayne has teamed up with 206 Tours who have been taking pilgrims to Medjugorje and all over the world since 1985.
Why travel with Wayne? During your pilgrimage, you will have the opportunity to talk and share with Wayne and also enjoy several private talks Wayne offers to his groups. Another bonus of the trip, is Slavenka. She is one of the best guides in Medjugorje. Slavenka joins us in Medjugorje and plans our days for us. She grew up with the Visionaries and knows all the history of Medjugorje. She informs us and helps guide us along our spiritual pilgrimage. We will take the worry out of traveling and allow you to relax and focus on what Our Lady has planned for you.
2017 Fall Pilgrimage to Medjugorje
Join Wayne Weible on a Pilgrimage to Medjugorje
Musical Guest: Andy Cooney!
* October 30 – November 07, 2017: $2,099 from New York
Pilgrims have often described Medjugorje as “a taste of Heaven on Earth”. In Medjugorje, when one takes time to pray and be still, it allows God to work in people’s hearts in an indescribable way. Join us for a 2017 pilgrimage; bring your friends and family to share this life-changing experience.
Contact our office for details:
Contact 206 Tours directly and speak to Sandra to book or for flight information:
Your Medjugorje Pilgrimage Includes:
Your Trip Includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York
- All Airport Taxes & Fuel Surcharges!
- 7 nights in a modern Pansion/Hotel with private baths
- Transfers as per itinerary
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Wine with dinners
- Transportation by air-conditioned motor coach
- Assistance of a professional local guide throughout
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary
- Mass daily & Spiritual activities
- Visit to Community Cenacolo
- Meeting with visionaries (Pending availability)
- Luggage handling (1 piece per person)
- Flight bag & portfolio of all travel documents
Not included: Lunches, Travel Insurance optional at $99-$229, Cancel for Any Reason Protection @ $199, Tips to your guide & driver ($7-9 per day) and Items of a personal nature.
For more details and information, please contact our office.
email@example.com, 1-877-896-6061, www.pilgrimages.com/weible
* Day 1 - Depart USA
Board your overnight transatlantic flight. Dinner and breakfast are served on board.
* Day 2 - Split, Dubrovnik or Sarajevo - Medjugorje
After an early morning arrival in Frankfurt you will have a connection flight to Split, Dubrovnik or Sarajevo. Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a tour guide and driver who will then take you on the 2 1/2 hour drive by private motor coach to the village of Medjugorje. Once there, you will be introduced to your host family in whose modern and comfortable house you will be staying for the next seven nights. Dinner and overnight.
* Days 3 to 8 - Medjugorje
You will experience the beauty and peace of this simple village. During your stay in Medjugorje you will have the opportunity to share your faith with thousands of pilgrims from all over the world. Our local guide Slavenka, will accompany the group throughout the week. Here are some of the activities we'll be sharing with our fellow pilgrims:
- Each morning at 10:00 AM we will assemble at St James Church for the English speaking Mass.
- We will follow the same path up Apparition Hill where the young visionaries first encountered Our Lady. Touch and pray before the cross that commemorates the spot where Mary first appeared to the visionaries.
- Our guide will arrange meetings with the visionaries provided that they are in Medjugorje during your trip, and pending their availability.
- We will have the opportunity to climb Mt. Krizevac (Cross Mountain), where in 1933 the villagers built a 30' high cross on the anniversary of Jesus' crucifixion. This Cross contains a relic from the actual Cross of Christ given to the villagers by the Pope.
- We will Visit and pray at "Blue Cross" at the base of Apparition Hill, which is a place of great healings and graces.
- We will visit the community of Cenacolo.
- At 5:00 PM each evening (6:00 PM daylight savings time) we will join the villagers and pilgrims to pray the rosary. Be present in the church during the time of the apparitions at 5:40 PM (6:40 PM daylight savings time) and then stay for the Croatian Mass and the Blessing of the Sick. Thursdays and Saturdays is Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament and on Fridays, Veneration of the Cross in the church.
- Private Mass held at one of the orphanages private chapels
- Slavenka will arrange other special opportunities for us to grow spiritually.
- Additionally, during our trip we will enjoy talks by Wayne Weible and have share time within our group.
* Day 9 - Medjugorje - Split, Dubrovnik or Sarajevo - USA
After an early breakfast and heartfelt farewells, we leave by motor coach for Split Airport for return flight home.